Sinephile: A Movie Blog
SKYLINE (2010) Friday, October 4, 2013 at 3:23 PM



SKYLINE (2010)
Directed by The Brothers Strause
Starring Eric Balfour, Donald Faison, Scottie Thompson

A group of friends try to survive a mysterious alien invasion.

Sorry for the short plot entry but that's basically what the whole movie is all about. I stumbled upon this movie one boring Saturday night on HBO (or was it Star Movies?) and there was nothing else to watch and I had nothing else to do so I decided to watch it anyway. Alien invasions in itself are cool, even though it's kind of overdone now, but most of them don't disappoint. I said most and not all, because this one did.

I honestly don't know what to say about this movie. I never really felt anything while I was watching it. I was bored before I watched it and I was still bored after I finished watching it. I really don't know what else to say.

If you're bored and you want to watch a movie about an alien invasion, do not watch this. This is not the movie to watch if you're bored because you'll only feel even more bored while watching it.

Rating: 

Labels:


©