Sinephile: A Movie Blog
ATM (2012) Saturday, October 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM



ATM (2012)
Directed by David Brooks
Starring Brian Geraghty, Alice Eve, Josh Peck

Three coworkers stuck in an ATM fight for their lives when they become trapped by an unknown man.

How I ended up watching this film is basically the same as my previous post. I was bored and I had nothing to do so I decided to watch it. I was kind of excited because Josh Peck was in it and I've never seen him in anything else other than Drake & Josh and he was way different back then. Not only physically but also probably in terms of acting. And it's a horror film and I love horror so I kind of had high expectations for this movie. But sometimes life just doesn't work out the way we want it to be (wow so dramatic).

Let me start with the acting. It was okay. Yeah, that's it. The storyline was terrible. There were so many plot holes, like why in the world you park your car 500 feet away from the ATM?! Also, it is completely impossible that the entire ATM would've filled up with water. So you're saying all ATMS have this new feature of water tightness? There were so many unrealistic scenes that I was probably facepalming myself throughout the entire movie. I'm just really disappointed because there were so many missed opportunities.

Yeah, it was a bad movie. 

Rating: 

Labels:


©